Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.1993 Released VERIFIED
The search service can find package by either name (apache),provides(webserver), absolute file names (/usr/bin/apache),binaries (gprof) or shared libraries (libXm.so.2) instandard path. It does not support multiple arguments yet... The System and Arch are optional added filters, for exampleSystem could be "redhat", "redhat-7.2", "mandrake" or "gnome", Arch could be "i386" or "src", etc. depending on your system. System Arch RPM resource flash-player-pluginAdobe Flash Player plugin for browsers.This package installs the PPAPI version and a freshplayerplugin wrapperso that it will work on NPAPI browsers as well.NOTE: This package does not contain the Flash Player itself. Thesoftware will be automatically downloaded from Adobe during packageinstallation.Installing this package indicates acceptance of the Flash Player EULA,available at and at/usr/lib64/chromium-browser/PepperFlash/doc/license.pdf after installation.
Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.523 Released
If you are using Chrome, you click on the padlock next to my.arlo.com in the address bar. You'll see an option to allow flash there. After you do that, you'll click on the reload button it will show you, and then log in a second time. Once you do that, flash will be enabled for my.arlo.com until you restart the browser. FWIW, Chrome is using it's own built-in flash player, so you don't need the adobe plugin at all if you are using it.
With Firefox, you wait until you see the flash update message. When you do, don't click on the "here" in the message. You will see an icon that looks like a lego brick immediately to the left of the padlock. Click on that instead, and you will be able to enable flash for the site. Firefox does use the adobe plugin (it has no built-in flash support).
- security fix adobe-flash-184.108.40.2064: Multiple vulnerabilities (CVE-2016-7857, CVE-2016-7858, CVE-2016-7859, CVE-2016-7860, CVE-2016-7861, CVE-2016-7862, CVE-2016-7863, CVE-2016-7864, CVE-2016-7865) #599204
- security fix adobe-flash-220.127.116.117: Multiple vulnerabilities (APSB16-32, CVE-2016-4273, CVE-2016-4286, CVE-2016-6981, CVE-2016-6982, CVE-2016-6983, CVE-2016-6984, CVE-2016-6985, CVE-2016-6986, CVE-2016-6987, CVE-2016-6989, CVE-2016-6990, CVE-2016-6992) #596896
- security fix adobe-flash-18.104.22.1687: Multiple vulnerabilities (APSB16-08, CVE-2016-0960, CVE-2016-0961, CVE-2016-0962, CVE-2016-0963, CVE-2016-0986, CVE-2016-0987, CVE-2016-0988, CVE-2016-0989, CVE-2016-0990, CVE-2016-0991, CVE-2016-0992, CVE-2016-0993, CVE-2016-0994, CVE-2016-0995, CVE-2016-0996, CVE-2016-0997, CVE-2016-0998, CVE-2016-0999, CVE-2016-1000, CVE-2016-1001, CVE-2016-1002, CVE-2016-1005, CVE-2016-1010) #576980
- security fix adobe-flash-22.214.171.1249 : Multiple vulnerabilities (APSB16-04, CVE-2016-0964, CVE-2016-0965, CVE-2016-0966, CVE-2016-0967, CVE-2016-0968, CVE-2016-0969, CVE-2016-0970, CVE-2016-0971, CVE-2016-0972, CVE-2016-0973, CVE-2016-0974, CVE-2016-0975, CVE-2016-0976, CVE-2016-0977, CVE-2016-0978, CVE-2016-0979, CVE-2016-0980, CVE-2016-0981, CVE-2016-0982, CVE-2016-0983, CVE-2016-0984, CVE-2016-0985) #574284
- security fix adobe-flash-126.96.36.1997: multiple vulnerabilities (CVE-2015-0346,0347,0348,0349,0350,0351,0352,0353,0354,0355,0356,0357,0358,0359,0360,3038,3039,3040,3041,3042,3043,3044) #546706